By accessing the website at www.1receipt.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Applicable copyright and trademark law protects the materials contained in this website.
2. User License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 1receipt’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 1receipt’s website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall be terminated automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 1receipt at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on 1receipt’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. 1receipt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Furthermore, 1receipt does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
On no event shall 1receipt or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 1receipt’s website. It doesn’t matter if 1receipt or a 1receipt authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on 1receipt’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 1receipt does not guarantee any of the materials on its website to be accurate, complete or current. 1receipt may make changes to the materials contained on its site at any time without notice. However, 1receipt does not make any commitment to update the materials.
1receipt may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.